9.7.16

Review: Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream

It was because of my impulsiveness that I got to own the Mizon Snail Recovery Gel Cream, and boy, am I glad for having done that impulse buy! It's rare that I thank myself for those moments.

This is my first Mizon product, but I have been hearing about its reputation in the Korean skincare world for quite some time now.


I did not have much expectations about this gel cream, like I said, it was an impulse buy.

Containing 74% of snail mucin, it's supposedly great for skin repair, hence the name 'Recovery Gel Cream'.
It's also alcohol-free!


Cute packaging, nothing too fancy or princess-y. I like that the nozzle came with a seal when I first got it.



The texture is that of a gel. Not a cross between a gel and a cream. It's gel.
It blends in smoothly and absorbs well into the skin.




I use this day and night. It's perfect for mornings because it feels light yet it moisturizes well, and doesn't make my naturally oily skin any oilier (unlike the Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturing Gel). On nighttime, it's still better to use a heavier moisturizing cream along with it.

I haven't noticed any of its skin transforming abilities, probably because I am so fixated on trying out new products and on the lookout for their effects instead.

Regardless of whether the benefits are apparent or not, it's still a wonderful moisturizer with bomb ingredients. Overall, I love this gel. I'm already on my second tube.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts below. (: