28.3.15

My Top 3 Lip Balms!




These are currently my favorite lip balms.

EOS - Moisturizes my lips pretty well, and the packaging is just so adorable! It's 100% natural, 95% organic. Plus there's a lot of tasty flavors to choose from -- my personal favorites are Sweet Mint and Honeysuckle Honeydew.

FAB Ultra Repair Lip Therapy - This lip treatment repairs and nourishes my often dry, chapped lips. It comes in a unique form which I love, and is Petroleum-free.

Maybelline Baby Lips - Feels light and non-sticky, yet moisturizes my lips well and makes them supple. The added SPF 20 is also perfect when heading out, to be layered with lipstick.

3 comments:

  1. Hi..where do you buy your eos lipbalm?

    Xoxo,

    Aoshi_01
    Kabadinganandbeyond.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello, I got mine from S&R but you can try Robinson's department store, I went to one in our province recently and saw a variety of flavors. (:

      Delete
  2. These three lip balms have amazing characteristics. This post is quite useful to read.

    Wholesale Lip Balm

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts below. (: